Gift of education
For more than 30 years, Pacific Christian Academy has been committed to offering families a superior Bible-based education that equips students to be socially relevant leaders and fully prepared for higher achievement. We expect our students to make a distinct and positive difference in our world, to lead with integrity and wisdom. Today, we lead our region in cultural diversity as we offer an exceptional and engaging education for students from preschool to high school.
Pacific Christian Academy offers financial assistance to current and prospective families. While the average cost of educating a student in Washington State is nearly $11,000, Pacific Christian Academy, on average, is 65% to 75% of the average state cost. We offer an exceptionally affordable education that emphasizes responsible leadership development.
Make a Gift Online
Your financial contribution provides direct funding for educational initiatives that tuition alone does not cover.
The Annual Gift of Education Auction Online
PCA SPIRIT GEAR FOR SALE
These high quality items will make perfect Christmas gifts for your student or family members to celebrate being a Pacific Christian Academy Eagle.
- Orders are delivered straight to your home.
- A portion of the proceeds from Spirit Gear sales come to PCA fundraising, so it’s a gift for you AND a gift for the school.
- Get your orders in by November 20 for likely Christmas delivery.
- Orders take about 4-5 weeks to process and deliver. Christmas Delivery is not guaranteed, and there is no expedited shipping options available through the store.
- To place an order, you must create an account, there is not an “Order as guest” option.
- Please always use a desk top or lap top computer to place orders. The ordering systems are not as compatible with phones or tablets.
- If you place an order, and then realize you forgot an item, please place a new order. We will not be able to make additions to your order after it is paid for.