Transcript Request Information
- Fee(s) apply to current students of Pacific Christian Academy & Alumni of Christian Faith High School.
- Fee for Service: $3 fee is required for each transcript or education verification sent (three+ business days). Cash, check, credit card, or money orders are accepted for payment.
- Because Pacific Christian Academy originated as a ministry of Christian Faith Center, some records prior to 2009 may only be available by contacting Christian Faith Center. In such cases, parties will be referred to Christian Faith Center and any monies collected for producing official transcripts will be refunded.
- The student is responsible for providing correct mailing address(es).
- Requests being held for current semester grades will be mailed approximately one month after the end of the semester.
- Student records are confidential. Transcripts will be issued only at the request of the parent(s) or the graduate.
- Transcripts will not be issued until all outstanding accounts with the school have been cleared. Contact the business office for more information.
A transcript is an official copy of a student’s record showing credits and grades completed at Pacific Christian Academy. Dates of attendance at other high schools and total units are a part of the Official Transcript.
Please fill out our online form. There is a $3.00 charge per official transcript
Please fill out our online form. Unofficial transcripts are available at no charge.